The Master Games Ep 1 The Master Games Ep 1

The animation is decent but...

As others have said, this Brother character of yours needs a lot of work on:

"Mary Sue, sometimes shortened simply to Sue, is a pejorative term used to describe a fictional character, either male or female (though male characters are often dubbed "Larry Stu" or some other rhyming male name), that exhibits some or most of the clichés common in fan fiction, making the character itself something of a cliché. Characters were originally labeled as "Mary Sues" for being portrayed in an overly idealized way and lacking noteworthy or realistic flaws. The definition today has widened considerably to encompass most clichés found in fiction - such as having a tragic past or being shown as instantly likable - and especially that the character in question acts as a wish-fulfillment fantasy for the author who created it." - Wikipedia

Short-Factor responds:

Brother is not understood yet. I had a feeling people would think of him this way in the beginning. Just wait. Episode 2 will explain better.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

AWESOME.

That was pure awesome ^^

Can't wait for the next one.

Oh, and: "WHATS HE GANA USE TO PUT OUT HIS FLAMING HEAD?!"

The Boss's cat sounds like the only obvious solution.

Phoenix Wrong :Tribute #1 Phoenix Wrong :Tribute #1

Quite frankly..

not the best one around. Oh, and for the non french speakers, you didn't miss much. The french parts weren't really funny.

LeBer responds:

Says you...

But thanks anyway for the time you took to review this little french tribute.

Mario's Blocks Mario's Blocks

One crucial flaw in my opinion.

I think the scene titles ruined it. From what I saw, the humor all came from the spontaneousness, and the titles just ruined the surprise. I ended up seeing about two thirds of the gags coming. Otherwise, that was really good.

UberAoC responds:

The titles MAY have been a bit revealing to the scene's content, but I can't think of anything else to help identify them by other than completely unrelated and random names. That or really long words that nobody would understand...

Scene titles aside, I'm very glad that you enjoyed my cartoon! Thanks for the great review!

SnB: The Best Of SnB: The Best Of

I kinda disagree with most of them.

LOVED the second extra.

Air Freshener!
Sugar Free!
Alarm Clock!
Paintbrush!

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

Your mom is fat! Do-Do-Do-Doo *Click*

Best flash on newgrounds. Had me laughing my ass off.

Goomzilla Goomzilla

Awesome :D

Really nice, good job. I wish I was that good :P Where'd you get the second music? I know it's from Zelda: Wind Waker, but where did you get it?

LucasCramer responds:

Thanks for the review. ;)

I got the Zelda music by going to Altavista Audio Search and typing in "Ouset Island", then I found a link with the above song, and many more.

Everyday Life-Super Mario Everyday Life-Super Mario

Not bad

But it needs to be longer and have a storyline. You've got future in the sprite animation domain.

Power Star Power Star

Nice sprites, nice animation nice sounds...

I could keep going on like this for hours. Nice movie.

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

0_0

This is simply the best flash I've ever seen. That's all I got to say. I am in awe. *bows down to the flash god that isnachotururu*